Watch the July 2016 Winning Short Story Reading.
Heavy Sexting by Amy Arrow
Short Story performed by Marsha Mason
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your 1pg Short Story about?
Heavy Sexting explores the art of flirting in a digital world, generation to generation, the physical and the visual, touch vs. text.
2. What genres would you say this short story is in?
3. How would you describe this story in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
The Wizard of Oz
5. How long have you been working on this story?
Wrote it in an afternoon, after the amusing title popped into my head.
6. Do you have an all-time favorite novel?
Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
7. What motivated you to write this story?
.Concept came from trying to understand dating in a digital world, after divorce…
View original post 114 more words