Alex – Hugh Ritchie
Narration – Victoria Urquhart
Richard – Sean Ballantyne
Brenda – Julie C. Sheppard
Get to know the writer:
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama with Thriller elements.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This story is bold and it’s honest. It stars an atypical kind of heroine, features atypical sorts of relationships and takes people out of their comfort zones. But it doesn’t achieve those things for shock value alone. There’s an actual emotional point.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I had the story in my mind for about a year before I drafted the screenplay. That first draft took three days and a couple of spare hours in between to polish. But I moved on to many other projects since then.
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
That’s extremely hard. It changes as I go through different phases in my life. Right now it’s the stripped bass and bongos version of “I Want You” by Marvin Gaye.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Believe it or not, this is the most painless script I’ve ever written. Other than sleep and bathroom/food breaks, I didn’t have many other obstacles. But the taboo relationships did give me some difficulty in marketing it.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox