Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Reginald Johnson: Beyond the Cowl is about the role of class in crime and society’s inability to see the humanity in our poorest citizens.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It presents a timely sociological view on law enforcement, the nature of crime, politics with, in my mind, a style and caliber of action closer to an East Asian Martial Arts film (The Raid 2, Ip Man, etc.). If only, WB…if only.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably “The Last Dragon” starring Taimak. It was one of three VHS tapes I had as very young kid.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
Tough to quantify. Probably 4…
View original post 203 more words