Matthew Toffolo: What is your screenplay about?
Ray Cecire: A modern day retelling of Macbeth
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s scary, heady and riff’s off a classic.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Too many to pick just one.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
2 years ( on and off)
7. How many stories have you written?
The Prophecies was my 4th screenplay
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Too many to pick from.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Time, and trying to stay true to the original idea of MacBeth.
10. Apart from…
View original post 148 more words