Thomas is a teenager who longs for family love, but he finds this far away from home.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It is a story of a teenager searching for his own identity, trying to escape from his parents’ voices, by going through an initiac trip by himself.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Coming of age story.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it is a strong story in itself and needs a visual correspondent.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I wrote the first draft in 2012 and from then other five drafts.
7. How many stories have you written?
Four (three scripts and a children story).
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
Rachmaninov, Piano Concerto no. 3.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Lack of time and lack of the ability to focus.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Op: Mary Cox